Book Lovin’ Mamas Monthly Round-Up: April 2018
Graphic designed by Sapphire Designs
We’re doing something different for our Monthly Round-Up.
Check out our Monthly Review Round-Up, Upcoming Reviews for May, and Most Anticipated Books for May.
April 2018 Reviews
- [1 Apr] Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward ★★★★★
- [1 Apr] Midnight Sacrifice by Melinda Leigh ★★★★★
- [30 Apr] Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward ★★★★½
Upcoming Reviews in May
- Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward (I didn’t get to finish reading it in April)
- Midnight Betrayal by Melinda Leigh
- Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
And many more…
Most Anticipated Books in May
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (May 1, 2018)
- The Hookup by Erin McCarthy (May 8, 2018)
- War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (May 15, 2018)
- Fighting for Everything by Laura Kaye (May 22, 2018)
When I'm not reading and reviewing, you can find me at my day job during the week and on the weekend taking care of our little farm.