Get to Know – Book Lovin’ Mamas (2)
New kind of post on Book Lovin’ Mamas.
Getting to know the blog owners behind Book Lovin’ Mamas.
(Picture above was taken by the blog owner: FranJessca (© 2014 Loved for a Lifetime Photography)
Favorite Places to Read
I live in the country, so there are plenty of places to read. I still need my husband to get my hammock together, but for right now I have several others places where I love to read.
- My porch swing (picture below). One of the many reasons why I fell in love with the house, when I saw it.
- At the Beach during the summertime. I’m the one underneath the umbrella with a lot of sunscreen on.
- My bay window. Another reason why I fell in love with my house.
- My sofa. (Hoping to get a recliner soon, so I can read on the recliner near the fireplace during the winter time.
- My bed. (Before bedtime I always read a book.)
- My car (Listening to an audiobook on the way to the work or going back home. Reading a book, while husband drives on a long road trip)
Where I catch Lil’ Sidekick reading most of the time:
- Her bedroom
- The living room
- In the car or she says she reads on her bus too.
- In school during reading time.
When I'm not reading and reviewing, you can find me at my day job during the week and on the weekend taking care of our little farm.
Latest posts by FranJessca (see all)
- Re-Post Review: ‘Archangel’s Kiss’ by Nalini Singh - October 14, 2019
- Cover Reveal: ‘Heartless Hero’ by Mary Catherine Gebhard + #Giveaway - October 10, 2019
- ARC Review: ‘Michigan Vs. the Boys’ by Carrie S. Allen - October 9, 2019