Romanceopoly Challenge 2020 – April Picks
As of right now I’ve chose the Adventurer Challenge and picked the Moon Pack for my challenge. Although I’ve been reading the seasonal challenges for Sun Pack.
I rolled the dice ‘5’ times for April again. I need to read one book from my March picks, which happens to be for the Spring Square for the Moon pack.
Here are the following squares that I managed to land on when I rolled the dice ‘5’ times:
1. [Burger Joint] – Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
2. [Fated Folly] – Dark Gold by Christine Feehan
3. [Farmer’s Market] – Nuts by Alice Clayton
4. [Journey’s End] – Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson
5. [Library Choice] – A Merciful Secret by Kendra Elliot
February/March Picks that I managed to read and finish:
[Winter – Sun Pack] – Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh (Finished: March 3, 2020) [The Vault] – Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall (Finished: March 17, 2020) [Emergency Services] – A Merciful Truth by Kendra Elliot (Finished: March 20, 2020) [The Office] – Tangled by Emma Chase (Finished: March 23, 2020) [The Bar] – Desired Untamed by Pamela Palmer (Finished: March 27, 2020)
March Picks I still need to read:
[Spring – Moon Pack] – A Wedding in Springtime by Amanda Forester
Are you participating in the Romanceopoly Challenge? If you are, what have you read so far for the Challenge?
- Review: ‘Archangel’s Enigma’ by Nalini Singh - May 27, 2020
- Review: ‘Ceremony in Death’ by J.D. Robb #InDeathReadALong - May 20, 2020
- Review: ‘A Merciful Secret’ by Kendra Elliot #Romanceopoly2020 - May 19, 2020