Romanceopoly Challenge 2020 – January Picks
I’ve decided to sign up for the Romanceopoly Challenge for 2020. Unfortunately, I failed horribly for the 2019 Challenge. I’m going to make up for it this year. <crossing my fingers>
As of right now I’ve chose the Adventurer Challenge and picked the Moon Pack for my challenge.
I went ahead and rolled the dice ‘4’ times for January and have my ‘Winter’ pick too. Here are the books I plan on reading in January. I also have ARCs I need to read in January too and I’m going to participate in the ‘In Death Series’ Challenge too since I’ve been wanting to read that series for a while now. Here’s hoping I don’t fall off my reading schedule though since my youngest Sidekick is starting up Travel Soccer and my oldest daughter will be finishing High School Soccer.
Here are the following squares that I managed to land on when I rolled the dice ‘4’ times with also my pick for the Winter Challenge:
1. [Flirts Corner] – Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
2. [The Cobbles] – The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne
3. [Rainbow Row] – Us by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen
4. [Campus Corner] – The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
5. [Winter] Hot Winter Nights by Jill Shalvis
Are you participating in the Romanceopoly Challenge? If you’re not then I highly recommend you do. It’s fun! 🙂
When I'm not reading and reviewing, you can find me at my day job during the week and on the weekend taking care of our little farm.
Latest posts by FranJessca (see all)
- Review: ‘Naked in Death’ by J.D. Robb #InDeathReadALong - January 22, 2020
- Happy Release Day!! ‘Whatever It Takes’ by Krista & Becca Ritchie - January 21, 2020
- Book Releases: January 21, 2020 - January 21, 2020