Book Lovin’ Mamas is back for Challenges in 2018.
This time though I’m doing a Review Writing Challenge thanks to Delighted Reader. If you haven’t signed up for a challenge yet, I highly recommend this one. I’m determined to write more reviews next year and I also read more than 75+ books. I can’t wait to dive into reading/reviewing again. My goal is 75 reviews, but I’m going to hopefully aim higher than that in 2018.
1. A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
2. Chasing Christmas Eve by Jill Shalvis
3. Holiday Wishes by Jill Shalvis
4. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
5. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
6. Endless Knight by Kresley Cole