Book Lovin’ Mamas Monthly Round-Up: September 2017
Graphic designed by Sapphire Designs
If you missed out, here’s a Round-Up on Book Lovin’ Mamas September posts…..
Our FEATURE Posts
None for September 2017
- [10 Sep] Fallen by Lauren Kate ★★★★★
- [11 Sep] The Mermaid Catches Her Mate by Jax Cassidy, Kristen Painter ★★★
- [23 Sep] A Dragon Speaks Her Name: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Kira Nyte, Kristen Painter ★★★½
- [24 Sep] Magic's Fate by Sela Carsen, Kristen Painter ★★★½
- [26 Sep] The Nymph Takes Nashville by J.L. Farey, Kristen Painter ★★★★½
So what is up for October 2017
It’s finally Autumn season, but really in Florida we do not go through the Autumn season. We did have the love bug season, which is what my SUV is covered in and hopefully I can get cleaned soon. Although, it was a little cooler last night, which made it nice to have our windows open. So what is up for October at Book Lovin’ Mamas…more reviews to post and if we have some time between soccer tournaments, dance and gymnastics classes, and fall festivities, we may have one big giveaway for Halloween for our followers. It all depends on our schedule and this Book Lovin’ Mamas free time to gather up the giveaway items. Lil’ Sidekick may be tasks with the giveaway. We have some books to giveaway and some other items.
- Review: ‘Ceremony in Death’ by J.D. Robb #InDeathReadALong - May 20, 2020
- Review: ‘A Merciful Secret’ by Kendra Elliot #Romanceopoly2020 - May 19, 2020
- Review: ‘The Right Swipe’ by Alisha Rai #Romanceopoly2020 - May 18, 2020